Join an innovative period-product startup to launch their business
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST at Mondays, Zürich, 20-40%
Mondays is a period subscription service, delivering women’s monthly essentials to the door, saving them both time and hassle. Mondays is aD2C challenger brand with a mission; to making plastic free period products easily accessible to everyone. With a one-time on-line registration the digital native women of today need never shop for these products again.
Mondays is a start up, we won a place and participated in the 2018 Kickstart Accelerator Program here in Zurich, one of the top accelerators in Europe. Since then we have raised financing and are preparing to launch in Spring 2019.
We are expanding our team and have an immediate opening for a part-time Social Media Strategist. The Social Media Strategist will be responsible for building and executing social media strategy for the Mondays brand.
As the ideal candidate, you will possess the ability to develop campaigns and procedures for increasing positive engagement among followers and subscribers. You should also have experience of managing teams, working in Switzerland and be fluent in both German and English. French and the ability to increase working hours as the company grows are of added benefit.
– Consistently deliver creative, thoughtful, timely content on a daily/weekly basis
– Push various messages through social content and blogs
– Create and lead social media strategies on all platforms
– Create an organised content calendar
– Drive engagement through responses and relevance
– Collaborate with marketing lead to create content
– Manage various pages, handles, and platforms
– Coordinate and conceptualise productions for social campaigns
– Monitor and report on social trends and engagement with results and ROIs
– Write and post blogs
– Analyse social data/metrics and provide that information
– Coordinate ad campaigns on social platforms
– Minimum 1-3 years of experience in social media management
– Advanced proficiency in social media platforms including but not limited to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Reddit
– Proficient in Microsoft, Google Suites
– Exceptional organisational and content writing skills
– Proficiency with Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Cloud programs
– Familiar with video and photo production or willing to learn
– Flexibility is key as we are a start up
Why join Mondays:
– Join a team with a purpose: To make plastic free period products mainstream
– Work in a dynamic, flexible, international environment
– Our anticipated growth will generate fantastic opportunities for an ambitious person looking for new challenges and responsibilities
– We offer flexible working hours, 5 weeks holiday a year and a competitive salary
– And of course free period products for you every month!
Send your APPLICATION to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Categories: Part-time.
Author: Diversify GmbH
Locations: ZH Zürich.