Help a distributed team to organize themselves effectively
OFFICE MANAGER at ElectricFeel, Zurich, 40-60%
ElectricFeel is a young company that was built to revolutionize urban mobility. We have developed a platform that lets cities around the world create and operate shared mobility services with light electric vehicles. Our software is currently used in Barcelona, Basel, Lisbon, Locarno, Madrid, Mainz, Milan, New York, Rome and Wiesbaden and users have ridden bikes and e-scooters the equivalent of 450 times around the world. And this is just the beginning!
Since we started in 2012 we have steadily been growing, and we have two offices, in Zurich and Barcelona. It’s pretty hard to manage a distributed team, that’s why we are looking for someone to help us collaborate efficiently and effectively. One week per month, the whole team works together in Zurich which makes it a major part of the role that we not only work but also enjoy that time together.
The role covers many different areas such as back and front office as well as people and finance. Your main responsibilities include:
– Run back office operations such as business mailing, scheduling meetings and appointments, book travels of team members, shopping for the office and keeping it a pleasant place to be in
– Run front office operations such as answering phone calls, manage visits of customers and partners making it a nice experience for them, plan and organize ElectricFeel’s presence at industry trade shows and conferences, manage mailing campaigns (e.g. annual Christmas cards)
– Manage business expense reports, receipts and payments, pay bills and ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
– Assist in the onboarding process for new hires, organize offsite team events, retreats and other events
– Observe, recommend and implement solutions to improve our current procedures and processes
Why work for ElectricFeel?
– We’re hungry to revolutionize urban mobility. Contributing to greener cities around the world is our passion
– We offer 5 weeks of holidays and one home office day per week
– Come as you are, we do not have a dress code
– Every team member gets a budget of CHF 500.- per year to attend conferences or courses
– We love music. That’s why every team member gets a Spotify premium membership, so we can all share our favorite songs and playlists with each other
– Of course you can use our customers’ shared electric mobility services with a discount of 50%
You’re not just a cheerful character that values atmosphere and good food, but also a well-organized planner and tidy person that loves when everything is in order. In particular, you bring along:
– Proven experience as an Administrative assistant or Office Manager, meaning: You know how to run an office!
– Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular)
– You will only be happy in our team if you love web tools such as Google G Suite, Basecamp, Mixmaxx, Smallpdf or Zoom as much as we do. We use them on a daily basis and get excited if we find new ones that make our work life easier!
– Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
– Attention to detail and problem solving skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus!)
– Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
– A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
– High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Send your APPLICATION to email@example.com
Job Categories: Part-time.
Author: Diversify GmbH
Locations: ZH Zürich.