Join a leading energytech startup as CTO
We develop and operate a platform on the basis of which energy flows can be tracked down to their smallest components. On this basis we implement innovative solutions and business models for the digital age of the energy market. On the basis of our technology we are operating a peer-to-peer marketplace for renewable energy, which we successfully launched in Germany at the end of last year and are now rolling out in different parts of Europe together with our clients. In addition, we have introduced a new product for corporate customers that is revolutionizing sustainability in their energy supply chain. What we do has an impact!
● You are a member of the management team and lead the establishment of a development team in Switzerland and potentially other locations.
● You have the lead for software engineering: architecture, development, integration, testing and launch of new product features.
● We see your close collaboration in product development as a key factor for our collective success. You propose and put in place new features to enrich our products.
● You design and manage interfaces to our current and future partner systems (meters, control units, markets, payment solution providers).
● You ensure the scalability of our platform and thus of our products.
● You have several years of experience as a full-stack software engineer/architect and want to make a difference not only technically but also entrepreneurially.
● Ideally, you have already successfully led a development team and developed outstanding products with the contribution of various other roles.
● Your experience includes IT architecture, databases, microservices, managed services in the cloud. Experience with distributed ledger technology is an advantage.
● You are not only analytically and conceptually strong, but also have a comprehensive understanding of the development and operating processes of complex applications.
● You are experienced in agile software development and have a Lean Startup mentality. You are able to quickly develop good solutions and improve them constantly.
● Goal-orientation, entrepreneurial attitude and strong communication skills distinguish you.
● Flexibility and resilience, even in critical situations, are qualities you bring to the job.
● University degree in computer science (ETH, FH, Uni) or a comparable education.
● Confident appearance, business fluent in German and good command of English.
● A great deal of freedom to create innovative products out of ideas and thereby actively shape the energy future. You enjoy a lot of personal responsibility with us.
● An entrepreneurial, passionate and friendly team with bright minds and an innovative vision. What we do has a sustainable impact.
● European-wide networking with the energy industry and leading companies, creating an international and broadly diversified working environment.
● The agility of a start-up combined with the founders’ many years of industry experience and a large and internationally well-positioned investor.
● We offer modern working conditions. Parts of our team is distributed and remote work is possible. Our home base is a modern office in a very central location in Olten.
● We offer you an attractive compensation package.
Get in touch with email@example.com
Job Categories: Full time.
Author: Diversify GmbH
Locations: SO Solothurn.